Topeak's Bar'n Mirror is a great addition to any touring or commuting bike. This clever combination places a streamlined, fully adjustable mirror into a cold-forged aluminum bar-end body. The result is additional, comfortable hand positions and the supernatural ability to know when traffic is approaching from behind.
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
$12.00 - $15.00
Made of solid brass, this bell’s melodic sound is full and old-fashioned. Big and brassy, the perfect accompaniment for cruisers, comfort, and town bikes. - Dome Diameter: 51mm (2") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
$14.00 - $15.00
Mirrycle's Incredibell Saturn boasts a clear, loud ring that fills space. Plus, its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. It looks great, too! - Dome Diameter: 48.3mm (1.9") - The dual-size clamp fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
Keep valuable handlebar space free with Mirrycle's Incredibell Striker Bell. It integrates into the top cap of the headset, can be mounted any way you choose, and features an adjustable dinger as well. A flick of your finger and the Striker Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 45mm (1") - Weight: Black and silver: 36g (1.3oz); Brass: 68g (2.4oz)
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
The original model of our mountain bike bell, Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. It includes two separate o-rings to fit all handlebar sizes and is easy to move between bikes. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life. - We've also upgraded the backing pad to a much grippier rubber that prevents the bell from movement while shifting between ring modes. The new pad is much more durable than the old pad and won't wear out.
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
The Third Eye Foam Helmet Mirror allows you to see what's coming behind you so you can ride defensively and stay safe on the road. The shatter-proof glass mirror is distortion-free and highly durable. It attaches to the inner or outer rim of almost any helmet with a high-tech product called Dual-Lock.
The Third Eye Hardshell Helmet Mirror clips on to all hardshell helmets and many helmet visors. Its distortion-free, shatterproof glass mirror allows you to see what's coming from behind so you can ride defensively and safely.
$6.59 - $7.19
•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
- Alloy lever action safety bells perfect for kids bikes - Sturdy alloy construction with an adorable insect or animal on top
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Big Ben Jr. Bell. A simple spin makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
Sunlite's CE-1 Bar End Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. And, it's light and fully adjustable.
• Plugs inside handlebar end • 360° adjustable • ABS plastic body
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Candy Mini Bell. It comes in a variety of colors to match your bike and gives you a resounding "ping." It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
•Great novelty Horn / Bell combination •Combination of Ringer bell and Squeeze horn •Fits most handlebars
•Combines Ping bells and streamers •One bell on each end of the handlebar •Mounts inside handlebar under grips •Optional hand held use
•Lightweight, compact design •Easy-read compass •Alloy construction
See what's behind you with Sunlite's Deluxe MTB Mirror. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration with a Velcro strap. It's light, scratch resistant, and fully adjustable.
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red) • Two wheel reflectors (white) w/spoke attachments
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
- Adjustable handlebar mount - Universal nylon clamp - Ringer style bell - Function: Lever
- Reversible mirror mounts inside the handlebar and can be rotated 360º for use on either side - Acrylic convex mirror lens - High impact resistant plastic body - Fits 15.8-21mm ID handlebars - Mount: Bar End
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red)
• 1-front reflector (steerer tube mount) • Bracket
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Gel Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
Page 1 of 4 Next page